Tuesday, October 23, 2007

SPECIAL OFFER ON PRINTS!


I am offering a special " BUY 2 PRINTS, GET 1 FREE "offer good until the end of this month. Just go to my Etsy site and purchase 2 prints and then under the "note from buyer" section, just specify which 3rd print you would like and I will gladly include it in your order at no additional cost!

I also want to take this opportunity to thank all of you who have shown your support by purchasing my prints and collages and by reading, subscribing to and leaving comments on my blog! The positive reaction to my work has been so encouraging and inspiring! Thank you!


3 comments:

The Paris Apartment said...

Your work is so beautiful. You're our modern day Mark Hampton!! I adore the silhouettes. Please show us more!

laissezfaire said...

you are amazingly talented. Love your work!

Anonymous said...

You do such beautiful work! I love your style!

 
http://clickserve.cc-dt.com/link/click?lid=41000000028477615