Monday, February 2, 2009

BODEN AND SF GIRL BY BAY

This is very cool - I read that one of my favorite bloggers, Victoria Smith of SF Girl By Bay, rented out her cheery and stylish digs in San Francisco for a Boden photoshoot. Her home is in the background (above). What a great partnership! Hip, cool, and cheery are adjectives that aptly describe Victoria, her apartment, blog and Boden's clothing.

I love this tunic - new for Spring


I thought these shoes were a punchy and unexpected combo - very fun!



This green trench coat did catch my eye - not that I would wear it often here in the Sunshine State. Classic, yet certainly not boring.


I thought this bag was perfect!
So, if you haven't had a chance to check out Boden yet for their Spring line, I suggest you take a gander. I like their attitude and they put a different spin on things, including offering incentives for recommending them to your friends. As for SF Girl By Bay - a perennial favorite with me and a great way to banish the winter doldrums! Hope you have a Happy Monday!

12 comments:

Joyce said...

Happy Monday and groundhog day to you!
I'm loving those shoes!! The green is one of my many favorite colors.

Enjoy your day! xoxo

3 Peanuts said...

Oh I love each of the pieces you profiled here but the tunic and the bag are my faves:)

Kim.

Maggie May said...

sweet! i plan on doing a post when my daughter Lola's Mini-Boden clothes come in the mail. their stuff is charming.

hmstrjam said...

lovely Anne! I blogged about you today!

The Steel Magnolia House said...

That bubble gum pink bag is the perfect way to start off the week! Boden kids' clothes are the cutest also!!

Megan said...

I'm also a big fan of Victoria's so it was great to see this post today! Love the tunic featured too!

Leciawp said...

I love Boden - great post Anne! Hope your week is off to a great start. xoxo

Maryam in Marrakesh said...

What fantastic news for Victoria. I had not heard about Boden before (the perils of living in Marrakech) but the clothes (and shoes!) are so, so fab!

The Steel Magnolia House said...

http://steelmagnoliainteriors.blogspot.com/2009/01/happy-friday.html

This is my new favorite kitchen item! Thanks, Anne!

Ashley Turner said...

Those shoes are too cha cha for words!

Melissa said...

I get the Boden Catalogue. I adore everything in it.

Ana said...

Ooh...those are some great finds...especially the tunic and sling backs! I'm glad they are going with saturated colors rather than the Jcrew nudes and pastels. I like both, but brights make me happy! Thanks and have a great weekend!

 
http://clickserve.cc-dt.com/link/click?lid=41000000028477615