Monday, May 17, 2010

MORE PARISIAN GOODIES

Happy Monday!
I had a busy weekend and was able to check quite a few items off my to-do list and I am regaining my footing as far as work goes. I am settling in and loving my new place - very efficient and comfortable. I also spent some time at my local garden center as I have decided to take another stab at growing tomatoes and am reading up on successful cultivation of heirloom varieties. Call me crazy, but the scent of tomato leaves is wonderful. If you have any tips, please feel free to share. I hope that you had a nice weekend, too!

"St. Honore" is the latest print on stretched canvas from my dessert series. It's from an original painting of a Parisian delicacy. It's available here.

8 comments:

rosiecampbell said...

Yum! What a fun series. Have a great day, Anne.

Parisbreakfasts said...

Lovely painting Anne!
To-do lists!!
Tell me about them..do they ever end?
They only seem to breed more to-dos..

Unknown said...

Anne,

To-Do lists are a must no matter the task. They give us Grace under Fire and that includes clients.

Bette

Unknown said...

Oh yum, this looks heavenly! Just planted tomatoes here too for the first time! Glad to hear that you are settling in so nicely!
xx
Sue

Kirsten Steen said...

I also spent time this weekend planting tomatoes and basil. I adore the aroma of tomato plants as well. Sometimes you will even find me sniffing the clusters on the vine at the store. Those hydroponic big boys just don't have it but on the vine...delightful! Happy week in your new place!
Kirsten

Marija said...

Tomatoes are my favorite to grow. I do far better with veggies than with flowers. My best tip is that for a garden, don't plant tomatoes where you used to plant peppers. Doesn't work out. At some point I knew why. Oh, also, marigolds near tomatoes are good. Again, not sure why. But I do like the pop of yellow next to the red tomatoes. Suitable for container gardens, too :)

La Petite Gallery said...

Anne,
Renee lives in Florida too,
my Daughter (ReneeTellsall).
I like the smell of tomato plants,
I have two I am workhng with. Why don't you get the stories from the family. That sounds like a good movie, plot all the people in it..
We have rain today and it's in the 40's in the morning. Tata for now

naphtali said...

Fantastic series!!

 
http://clickserve.cc-dt.com/link/click?lid=41000000028477615