Friday, October 1, 2010

EDGEWATER STUDIOS - TILE WITH STYLE



Subway, schmubway. Forget about generic tile choices and check out these innovative and majorly chic options from Edgewater Studios. These are glass tiles that steal the show. I am especially loving the Madeira (top) and Bathos as part of the Art Glass Collections, but I think you should decide for yourself which is most attractive. Check them all out here.

I am headed out of town, but will see you back here on Monday! Have a terrific October weekend!

12 comments:

Carrie Waller Watercolors said...

Thank you for sharing! These tiles are gorgeous! There site is amazing!

Jo said...

My favorite of all is the first one you posted ~ so beautiful

Have a wonderful weekend,
Jo

Jacqueline @ HOME said...

Oh Anne,
What beautiful tiles and so different. Works of art.
Have a wonderful weekend. XXXX

MrsLittleJeans said...

I love the first one, I love tile in general ..I hope you have a lovely time out of town : )

xoxo

Christy said...

Gorgeous! Have a lovely weekend away Anne!

Michelle said...

Have a great weekend Anne, and I love these amazing tiles...thanks for the source.

Best,
Michelle

Nelle Somerville said...

Gorge!

CDS said...

Goodness the top one is divine!

Renée Finberg said...

i love the second image.

xx

ALR said...

I love the first tile selection. I have commitment issues with permanent pieces in my home. I really like these tiles but I would get sick of looking at them I am afraid. I will stick with the white subway tiles and put the pattern on my pillows:) Hope you have a great weekend!

Amy R.

Ivy Lane said...

would love to do my master bath in #1!!! llaaaa laaa lovely!

La Petite Gallery said...

The first image looks like the Moorish style, both are wonderful.
yvonne

 
http://clickserve.cc-dt.com/link/click?lid=41000000028477615