Wednesday, April 27, 2011

HOUSE OF FIFTY PREMIER ISSUE


Another exciting new online design magazine is making its debut!
Janell Beals of Isabella and Max Rooms design blog has created a great design magazine that came out just 2 days ago.


I was very honored to be included as one of 2 artists featured in the inaugural "Art We Love" feature.


Thank you, Janell!  Please click here to peruse House of Fifty for yourself - I am sure you will want to add it to your regular reads! It is fabulous!!

11 comments:

Porchlight Interiors said...

Thanks for sharing Anne. I love reading new magazines and it's so easy online.

Painting Tips and Tricks said...

These are great! Thanks for sharing this! I could tell this to someone i know who is interested...Daniel

pve design said...

Beautiful! Congrats Anne!
pve

Sydney Steenland said...

Fantastic, will be having a looksie after I post this!
Sarah

Ann said...

Love the cover...
gotta check it out ♥

Sarah said...

Congratulations Anne! I am signed up for the email so I will read it this weekend when I have more time!! :)

Janell @ House of Fifty said...

Thanks for posting about House of Fifty today Anne, we truly had such a great time working on this venture! And...I adore your work! Janell

DolceDreams said...

Congratulations Anne!
nathalie

Lila said...

I love new magazines! I'm on my way!
xoxo
Lila Ferraro

designchic said...

Congrats to you...it's a wonderful magazine!!

Kate Coveny Hood said...

This one is new to me - thanks for the link. And I'm adding it to all of the magazine reading that I need to catch up on. Blogging/design mags/online mags...I vaguely remember when I used to read novels.

 
http://clickserve.cc-dt.com/link/click?lid=41000000028477615