Friday, July 15, 2011

AUSTRALIAN CHAPEL


I wanted to share a recent commission I completed for an Australian client who also happens to be a fellow blogger. This is the charming country chapel where Nicole of  First House on the Right was married. I'd like to thank Nicole for the very gracious post she wrote!
Please remember that I am available for commission to paint the church or venue where you married, as well as your home, pet or favorite person! Please don't hesitate to contact me for details and pricing here.
Have a great weekend and don't forget to relax a little!


6 comments:

Christy said...

It's so peaceful Anne - I love it! Hope you have a lovely weekend!

beachvintage.com said...

What a wonderful keepsake, love this idea.

Anonymous said...

What a sweet and lovely memento of such an importantday! You are so talented and she is so lucky!

Happy Weekend!

Linda

Anonymous said...

What a sweet and lovely memento of such an
important day! She's lucky and you're so talented!


Happy Weekend!

Linda

First House on the Right said...

I am lucky, thanks Anne :) Nicolex

::levina:: said...

So lovely. Great work.

 
http://clickserve.cc-dt.com/link/click?lid=41000000028477615