Monday, November 21, 2011

THANK YOU & HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!







I'd like to thank these fantastic blogs for their kind mentions lately!! I am so thankful for all of my readers, customers and fellow bloggers. I am also very thankful for the life God has given me and for my loved ones. 

** for all of you who may have been eyeing something in my shop lately, you can soon acquire it at a considerable discount. I am having a 25% off sale Friday only!
Wishing you all a very Happy Thanksgiving and a wonderful week!!!

4 comments:

Cindy Albert said...

Greetings,

Thank you for stopping by the other day. I am always so grateful for my blogger friends and the comments they leave.

Hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving.

Cindy

Unknown said...

Wishing you a very happy thanksgiving! Love that you are reminding us to give thanks all the time for all the good things in our life--it's so easy to forget in the flurry of the holidays, what it's all about.

xo Mary Jo
http://On-PCH.com

Lara Harris said...

Have a great Thanksgiving! I have a feeling this season is gonna be a busy one! :)

Amy Vermillion Interiors said...

Anne,
You look great in my home town!!! Hope you enjoyed yourself and my fellow Chicagoans were sweet to you..
Happy Thanksgiving!
XO
Amy

 
http://clickserve.cc-dt.com/link/click?lid=41000000028477615