Friday, January 4, 2013

MOVING SALE!!


Elle Decor - 15 issues (all but 2 in photo)
September 2010- May 2012 (only May 2011 missing) $25 + s/h


House Beautiful - 12 issues
Dec./Jan 2012 - Oct. 2012 + May 2011, Sept. 2011 & Nov. 2011
$15 + s/h


Veranda - 10 issues
Jan. 2012 - Jan. 2013 (+ extra copy each of Jan/Feb 2012 & Sept/Oct 2012)
$12 + s/h
I am moving in just a few weeks and am in the process of "downsizing" my book/magazine library.
If you're interested in any of these 3 sets, just email me here and I will happily invoice you via PayPal and ship them off to you! They are all in good condition with no pages missing, just slight wear at edges and from a smoke-free, pet-free home.
If you're interested in any terrific design book bargains from my library, click this link to check out the selection.
Hope you have a terrific first weekend of 2013!!

4 comments:

MrsLittleJeans said...

Happy moving Anne...you are so organized. I would love to have magazines but no room. And Happy 2013 too! xo

Unknown said...

Oh my! if you are successful at selling these, please let me know....my mag-addiction....is a problem....smiles

therelishedroost said...

I am so happy to see someone who has as many magazines as I do!! I wish I could take these but I believe I have them all already,LOL!
Good luck with move!!
xo Karolyn

Sarah said...

Happy New Year Anne! Jeez, I wish I thought of this, I had issues of design mags going back to 2008 when I left my house in NH last June - and every Domino - I only kept my faves...oh well. Hope you are moving somewhere, interesting?? Where are you going? ;-)) Have a great weekend! xo

 
http://clickserve.cc-dt.com/link/click?lid=41000000028477615